How can we Jolt the Colleges with new ideas?!

Flat Match Making

If you're a student, take a second to think about what was the thing that worried you the most before starting uni? The most daunting thing for me about coming to university, was whether my flatmates would gel. Unfortunately, i live in a flat where nobody talks to one another for a number of reasons im guessing, which can be quite isolating! So here's my proposal.
I suggest that in the accomodation process, we use a software that not only allows us to choose our college but what type of flat we wish to be in! Whether that be, sociable, quiet, relaxed, energetic, studious, religious, mixed gender, gender specific ect so that we are with people who have similar values! I'm not suggesting that it become subject specific, but just that we are put with people who will respect the fact we have 9ams or who want to be out until 5am!
I think this will encourage flat bonding, and will call for an all round better university experience!

51 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Jenna Rennalls shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

0 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...

Feedback and Knowledge Base